Diamond Valley SDS acknowledges the diverse learners at the school and aims to create a learning environment that is inclusive, engaging, fun and one that targets the Victorian Curriculum. We understand the importance of play and the impact it has on our learners and the success it brings to the classroom.
Play based Philosophies at DVSDS:
- Students are engaged in their learning and are excited to learn.
- Students have a voice and share their interests. These interests are taken into account and shape the classroom lessons in conjunction with Individual Learning Plans.
- Every student has the opportunity to participate in play.
- Student’s successes are celebrated and documented.
- Staff facilitate and engage in play.